Re: [stella] MARIA - calling all 7800 programmers

Subject: Re: [stella] MARIA - calling all 7800 programmers
From: Dan Iacovelli <atarivideoclub@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 06:08:27 -0700 (PDT)
--- Frank Palazzolo <palazzol@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> FWIW, I've been running the "Intellivision Programmers" mailing list
> for a couple of years, using Yahoo groups (intvprog).   It's been
> very easy to setup/maintain, and free:

> You get a web interface as well as a mailing list.
>
> I'd be happy to see 7800 development take off.  I'll be around if
> anyone has any trouble with the digital signature stuff. :)
>
> -Frank

I've been reading about the possible 7800 mailing list
and I think it would be good idea(I'm still working on my 2600 stuff
and I won't be into 7800 programing for while).
If you guys don't want it on the stella list,a seprate biglist.or yahoo groups
I could talk to Rob at atari-users.net and see if he set up a mailing list
for the 7800.(I was concidering moving some of my list on yahoo to AUN but that
won't be for some time).
Dan Iacovelli