Re: [stella] Have kernel, need game!

Subject: Re: [stella] Have kernel, need game!
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 20:15:25 +0200
Rob wrote:
> Wow, even viewing this thing in Stella took my breath away,

Thanks! :-)

> And I looked closely and tried to see the jumpiness of the scroll and
> I just couldn't.  It's very effective.

Well, actually that's only due to the current speed. If I move the cave
slower you will notice some jumpiness. Except if I use the same delayed
scrolling I use in Thrust. But I think that wouldn't work very well on
that kind of game.

> Then I thought, "Hmm, instead of SFCave maybe Joust: The Getaway might be a
> better idea..... but SFCave is really popular so maybe he could offer J:TG as
> a game option...." and then read the rest of the thread and found everyone is
> more or less on the same page already ;)

Yup, it seems like we all share the same preferences. :-)

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |