Re: [stella] Have kernel, need game!

Subject: Re: [stella] Have kernel, need game!
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 21 Jun 2003 19:17:09 -0000
Actually, what exactly is "helicopter" control?
I understand "rocket", kind of like lunar lander
and "flap", like Joust. Both of those use just the
single button.  Does the Helicopter have any kind
of up and down intertia? What existing game is it
most like?

http://planetnintendo.com/nindb/nes_balloon-fight.shtml
has some information on Balloon Flight, with its joust-like
control scheme, though I think it had some side scrolling
elements. (Oh wait, there's Balloon Fight, which I think is
like Joust, except what's technically vulnerable are the
balloons holding you up, and a subgame Balloon Trip, which
is the side scroller.)

   "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back." --Gladiator