Re: [stella] Starship 1 Proof of concept

Subject: Re: [stella] Starship 1 Proof of concept
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 7 Sep 2003 15:06:23 -0000
> Maybe we should compile a list of early B&W games that should still be
> ported to the 2600 (besides Death Race of course).

One problem with porting those early games is that it's tougher
to get a "reference" on 'em...they're impossible to find and many
never made it to MAME< given all the custom hardware.

Heh, doing some searching on KLOV.com , anyone kow what
"Computer Space Ball" (made by the same people who did
Computer Space) is all about? Sounds like it could be
an attempt to take the Computer Space name into a PONG
clone...

One B+W game I wish I could try is "Tank 8", 8 player tank.
Though I'm not sure if it played more like Combat or more
like early 8bit computer character based games.

 Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
 I took the one less travelled by,
 Tripped over a branch, and broke my nose