RE: [stella] Source Code

Subject: RE: [stella] Source Code
From: "Dennis Debro" <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 06:40:16 -0500
Hi all,

> Here is the list of source listings I have:
>
> Riddle of the Sphinx (53 pages)
> Moonsweeper (103 pages)
> Star Wars (90 pages)
> Dragon Fire (62 pages)
> Star Voyager (59 pages)

Manuel volunteered to do Star Voyager (correct me if I'm wrong) and I want
Star Wars. Bob Smith did Dragonfire last year so that leaves...

Riddle of the Sphinx
Moonsweeper

Are there any other volunteers to get this done? The more people we have
working on it the faster it will go.

Also how would you want these done? I haven't seen the source yet but let's
say it looks more like Dragonfire. Would you want to see it exactly like the
original? Or would you want to use the standard vcs.h, start 4K games at
$F000 instead of $1000, would you want code like...
LDA	#MAN0 >>8

replaced with

LDA   #>MAN0 ,etc.?

Take care,