Re: [stella] Master Mind Deluxe

Subject: Re: [stella] Master Mind Deluxe
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 22:24:50 +0200
Happy Dude (aka "root" ;-) wrote:
> I don't get it? are you saying to use a single sprite to represent
> all 5 keys?

Yup, three rows with three little keys each. The keys are simple 2x2
squares. Each row has independent color (black or white). So a sprite
could look like this:

XX...... white
XX......
XX...... black (or white when solved)
XX......
XX.XX.XX black
XX.XX.XX

> I was thinking the correct pegs from the last turn would be
> automatically loaded into the current row, and all you would need
> would be the last line to check the keys from your last guess.

Ok, but IMO it is *very* important that you can look back at every
row. Else you would have to write down the older lines, which is no
good idea for a computer game.

>> So this is going to become a mini game, right? ;-)
> right :-)

Nice! :-)

Have fun!
Thomas