Re: [stella] z26 snapshot

Subject: Re: [stella] z26 snapshot
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 12:31:06 +0200
B. Watson wrote:
> Everyone else: this is for you, too. There's even a Windows .exe in there
> (yes, Winzip can handle .tar.gz archives, so go for it!).  This .exe
> should behave exactly like the 2.12 release, except it fixes the issue
> with long startup times that you might or might not have had.

I just tried under Win NT 4.0 and the colors are, uhm... extremely strange.

The screenshots look ok, but on the screen many colors are black, and the
remaining ones are looking like the colors on old CGA monitors or a
SECAM 2600.

I tried with a color test program showing the whole palette, but there is
absolutely no order I can recognize.

Maybe the palette redefinition didn't work?

Have?fun!
Thomas
Thomas?Jentzsch?????????|?***?Every?bit?is?sacred?!?***
tjentzsch?at?web?dot?de?|

... and the winner is... WEB.DE FreeMail! - Deutschlands beste E-Mail
ist zum 39. Mal Testsieger (PC Praxis 03/04) http://f.web.de/?mc=021191