Re: Aw: Re: [stella] The future of Stella (i.e. debugger needed)

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] The future of Stella (i.e. debugger needed)
From: John Saeger <johnws8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 08:40:34 -0700
On Thu, 2004-05-20 at 07:46, Stephen Anthony wrote:
> And that might mean a few hours work
> for someone who understands the stuff.

So what ever happened to Brad?  I never heard him complain about things
being *too hard*.  Anyway, the code *is* being translated along with
everything else.  I expect we'll be done sometime this summer.  Then you
can take not only the sound code, but the TIA engine too.  Then, why not
add the CPU emu too?  Yeah, why not make Stella a front-end for z26?
You're comfortable writing front-ends aren't you?  Maybe *that* is the
future of Stella.

So, anybody skilled in the art of x86 programming who wants to help may
contact me off list.  I'll smear you with blood and give you a spear.
(he-he)

John