Re: [stella] Poll: What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] Poll: What is everybody working on?
From: "John" <jchamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 23:30:16 -0400
Hello all,

I'm busy working on my hockey game.  I've made some progress - I have the
puck being displayed and a couple players - it's almost starting to look
like hockey! :)  Just watched "Miracle" on DVD for inspiration - let's see
how far it takes me...

Thanks to everyone that has helped so far - it's been much appreciated!

JohnnyWC