RE: [stella] disassembly requests

Subject: RE: [stella] disassembly requests
From: "Dennis Debro" <debrodennis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 06:15:40 -0400
Hi Glenn,

> I have a request for you:
>
> Indy 500

I thought you wanted to finish that one. Maybe I'll shelve the ones I'm
doing now that aren't the original 9 and focus on those instead. Anyone else
here up to the challenge?

> I started it and my temp work I believe I posted to the list but I am by
> no
> means the best person to attempt to label a disassembly.

I feel the same way. I'm sure in my attempts I've missed labeled some
things. Still I think its fun. It's like working on a 2048 or 4096 piece
puzzle :-)

> I'd also really like to see a disassembly of Superman and Haunted House to
> see how they compare with Adventure.

Oh! Now that would be great! I forgot about Superman. That was one of my all
time favorites. With Adventure already done Superman may be easy since it
was based on the same engine. Anyone???

Take care,
Dennis