disassembly requests

Subject: disassembly requests
From: Glenn Saunders <mos6507@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 22:30:54 -0700
At 05:30 PM 7/7/2004, you wrote:
Hi there,

I'm still working on disassembling different games for the archives.
Currently on my radar are:

I have a request for you:

Indy 500

I started it and my temp work I believe I posted to the list but I am by no means the best person to attempt to label a disassembly. But distella was able to do a raw disassembly that would reassemble with DASM on the first pass. It's just the labelling that's the problem, and without the labels you can't really tell WHY the code is doing what it's doing.

I'd also really like to see a disassembly of Superman and Haunted House to see how they compare with Adventure.