[stella] Miss Manners

Subject: [stella] Miss Manners
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 14:21:27 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 11 May 1998, Andrew Davie wrote:
> If you don't like my excessive editorialising, I'll beg to differ.  I plan
> on releasing this code to people, it HAS to explain whats happening and why.

This is the dictator typing...

For the record, I think Mr. Davie's entrance into stellalist has been the
best thing to happen to it in ages.  The posting activity has skyrocketed,
and even for someone who barely comprehends the concepts of assembly
language such as myself, the quality of the technical discussions going on
now is clearly outstanding.  These speed and data optimized 6502 code
fragments will be of great value to all the programmers here.

I think everyone should show Mr. Davie a lot of respect and gratitude for
his generosity here and not nit pick the style of his source code!

If he does not have a 2600 w/Supercharger than I definitely think somebody
should get him one if they can because I think something wonderful will
come from his 2600 programming.  I'm sure that it won't be long before he
gets the hang of manually managing the vertical sync and he'll be
impressing all of us with his VCS code.

So be courteous to him!

--Glenn