Re: Help with RTF Post-production Using PDF Distiller

Subject: Re: Help with RTF Post-production Using PDF Distiller
From: "Jack Fitzpatrick" <jfitzpatrick@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 17:35:26 +0000
Ken:
I don't use typically Distiller, but I tried this using PDFWriter, which is
bundled with Distiller.  After loading my Jade-generated 8.5x13.13in RTF
file into Word, I selected PDFWriter as the output device, set up a custom
page size of 8.5x13.13in for the device, produced the PDF file and ended up
with a 8.5x13.14 page loaded into Exchange.  You might try using that
instead.

Jack Fitzpatrick
ADP