Re: html stylesheets don't move graphics?

Subject: Re: html stylesheets don't move graphics?
From: Brandon Ibach <bibach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 18:16:33 -0600
Quoting Kevin M. Dunn <kevinmd@xxxxxxx>:
> I am a new user of jade/docbook/dsssl. When I run db2html, the html
> files get created alright, but the images are referenced as if they were
> in the current directory. I could append code to the bottom of the
> db2html script to create links, but I wonder whether there isn't already
> a switch that everyone knows about except me.

   I'm afraid I wasn't able to completely follow your description of
the problem, but it sounds like you just need a general method for
mangling the filenames during the processing.
   Check into the "customization" technique for modifying the behavior
of the stylesheets, then in your customization, copy the "graphic-file"
procedure from the top of dbgraph.dsl file (in the "html" directory of
the stylesheets) and modify it as needed.  Every filename that becomes
the SRC attribute of an IMG tag gets passed through this procedure.

-Brandon :)