Re: (dsssl) OpenJade patches for latest JadeTeX?

Subject: Re: (dsssl) OpenJade patches for latest JadeTeX?
From: hoenicka_markus <hoenicka_markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 23:26:13 -0500
>ah, I think I see it. your log file shows

> (D:\win32app\localtexmf\tex\jadetex-3.3\test\jadetex.cfg)
                                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>that should *not* have been installed! its in the test/ directory, not
>in the normal jadetex directory. if you delete it, what happens?

then I go "duh!". This was indeed the culprit.

It may be prudent though to remove this file from the zip archive or to
comment about its proper use. It's not only me installing the whole thing,
it is also part of fpTeX and thus (I believe) of the whole TeXLive distro.

Thanks anyway for this crucial hint. Now I can spend my time doing more
rewarding things than banging my head against the wall.

regards,
Markus