Re: (dsssl) DSSSL Book

Subject: Re: (dsssl) DSSSL Book
From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 14:25:54 +0100
Also sprach Markus Hoenicka:

 > first of all, I'd greatly appreciate a book about DSSSL. I remember
 > learning DSSSL from the standard wasn't exactly a smooth experience,
 > so any book about the topic would make it a lot more accessible to new
 > users.

Indeed, learning material is always appreciated. Personally, I'm still
stuggling with my style sheet comparison chart. The PSL language is a
recent, although still incomplete, addition.

  http://people.opera.com/howcome/2003/style/chart.html

Christopher R. Maden has helped out with DSSSL examples in the past,
and I've also found inspiration in the the DSSSL Cookbook. Feel free
to suggest text for the blank areas.

-h&kon
              Håkon Wium Lie                          cto °þe®ª
howcome@xxxxxxxxx                  http://people.opera.com/howcome