Re: [jats-list] pub-id-type

Subject: Re: [jats-list] pub-id-type
From: "Debbie Lapeyre dalapeyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 15:15:59 -0000
Hi Allb

I really like the idea of preserving the
entire bioRxiv ID as an <article-id>, there
can be dozens of <article-id>s as needed.

bDebbie

<jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Given JATS restrictive list of pub-id-types does anyone have a suggestion
for capturing bioRxiv id as an <article-id>
> There are more and more preprint services springing up that might require
the capture of their ids. Is there a best practise for any value not currently
on the list?

> Regards
> Mike Eden
> Cambridge University Press is the publishing business of the University of
Cambridge with VAT registered number GB 823 8476 09.  Our principal office is
at University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8BS, United
Kingdom.

> Disclaimer

confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorised to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in
relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.

> JATS-List info and archive
> EasyUnsubscribe (by email)

Deborah A Lapeyre              mailto:dalapeyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mulberry Technologies, Inc.      http://www.mulberrytech.com
17 West Jefferson Street         Phone: 301-315-9631 (USA)
Suite 207                        Fax:   301-315-8385
Rockville, MD 20850
Mulberry Technologies: Consultancy for XML, XSLT, and Schematron