RE: apache,perl,xml,xsl

Subject: RE: apache,perl,xml,xsl
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 15:00:37 -0400
Hi,

Matthew, don't be afraid, It don't bite :-) No seriously, don't think that
we are solely restricted to IIS. In fact, this question brought me a lot of
interest for other platform too where things like ASP are not present. An
expanded XSL processor could be very useful for Apache too. And PerlScript
can be made to run with Apache. If you where thinking of a XSL
implementation in Perl. ??? I don't know. Better ask the Perl-Xml guys.

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com