Re: [xsl] suggestion for an xml editor, please?

Subject: Re: [xsl] suggestion for an xml editor, please?
From: "Peter Flynn peter@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 15:44:09 -0000
On 17/08/2022 14:06, C. M. Sperberg-McQueen cmsmcq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
[...]
At the moment I mostly use nxml mode, with key bindings modified to
be closer to those of psgml mode.  (Are the psgml mode bindings
better designed?  Or did I just get used to them first?  Possibly.)

I believe so, but as they can be rebound it's not very important.
I prefer psgml's way of presenting the attribute panel, but that's probably a personal feeling.

The biggest stumbling block is that on current installations, psgml simply won't execute: "xml-mode" has been grabbed by nxml, and my elisp skillz are not adequate to resolve this.

Peter