Re: [stella] Latest version of my new game

Subject: Re: [stella] Latest version of my new game
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 19:07:57 +0200
At 20.47 10/04/98 -0500, you wrote:

>> Tried the game on my Mac using Stella 0.7, but got the message that
>> something was executed that shouldn't've been.  Any luck with other ports
>> of Stella?  I assume this works on PCAE.
>
>Hi,
>	Well, this version is a 6k Supercharger version.

Does this mean that there will not ba cart version? ;)

Hmm, this program is impressive, but I think that a lot of testing and
fine-tuning will be needed to turn it into a classic game.

- there's something wrong with the gun, but I can't tell exactly what it
is. Maybe it's too fast, or it takes too much to go from left to right. Try
to remove the horizontal positions (they're not very useful anyway..) and
to slow down the movement a bit.

- "pull up" a bit the explosions, they seem to start below the object.

What will the men do, after filling the foxholes?

P.