Re: [stella] Qb: v0.04

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb: v0.04
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 06:40:15 +1100
> Such a fanatic when it comes to commenting his code, but too lazy
> to read other peoples manuals. ;-)

Oh, how cruel!  I looked for, and failed to find, the DASM manual.
Where IS is, please!    IT was definitely not in the DASM distribution(s) I
downloaded!   I double-checked.

Thanks
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v