Re: [stella] Stella projects I wished to be finished...

Subject: Re: [stella] Stella projects I wished to be finished...
From: "B. Watson" <atari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 16:22:43 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, Piero Cavina wrote:

> Who wants to be the first to release an open source-license Atari 2600
> game? :-)

I would, if I ever could finish a whole game... working on 2 right now,
and the v2 guide... never have enough time...

What `license' is source code under, if it's posted to the list without
an explicit license notice? My guess is `public domain'...

But then part of what I like about 2600 programming is avoiding the whole
formal licensing mess you get when writing GPL'd or proprietary code. Some
people get really anal-retentive about it (read slashdot sometime)

B.

---

If a trainstation is the place where trains stop, what is a workstation?

-