Re: [stella] Stella projects I wished to be finished...

Subject: Re: [stella] Stella projects I wished to be finished...
From: "Roger Williams" <mer02@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 21:34:55 -0700
> It's part of Stellalist's charter that code posted to the list is up for
> grabs by other programmers,

I understood this when I got on and it's one of the reasons
I'm here.  I am learning Stella but also trying to teach as I
learn.  Everything I learn I will share.  If I develop an actual
game (or other application, hehe), I might get a bit particular
about the code (and I'll either let it be known or withhold the
source) but I consider code from the Dig fair game and I
encourage anyone who finds something I post here useful
to go for it.

--Roger Williams

-