Re: [stella] Hello, and.. my game

Subject: Re: [stella] Hello, and.. my game
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 14:24:21 +0200
At 08.06.2002, 13:36, Fabrizio Zavagli wrote:
> Cool, some more great ideas...
> Looks like I'd have to update my current objects movement routines. Right
> now, I can only set direction, increment and speed.
> Porbably I'd have to create some parametrised attack schemes to attach to
> each line of objects.. Do you think it would make sense?

Yes, and they don't have to be very complicated. Just make them
different and a bit random.

> About the theme, having the ship collect pieces of something is a good hint,
> I'll see what my limited graphics skills can come up with :)

What about some Pac-Man style collecting, so the player had to follow
some winding path to get to the top?

BTW: If you expect to need some help in your code, you should change
your comments to English. ;-)

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |