Re: [stella] Hello, and.. my game

Subject: Re: [stella] Hello, and.. my game
From: "Fabrizio Zavagli" <rasty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 14:45:22 +0200
Hey Thomas!

> > Porbably I'd have to create some parametrised attack schemes to attach
> > each line of objects.. Do you think it would make sense?
>
> Yes, and they don't have to be very complicated. Just make them
> different and a bit random.

ok.. I hope I'll be able to get some compact schemes that don't eat up all
my memory!

> What about some Pac-Man style collecting, so the player had to follow
> some winding path to get to the top?

You mean having some additional objects to collect across the screen?

> BTW: If you expect to need some help in your code, you should change
> your comments to English. ;-)

That's on my todo list! :)
Actually I wanted to do it before releasing the source... The code's quite a
mess in several parts, with some ugly "patches" I hope to re-do for the
final version!

Ciao and thanks,
Fab.-