Re: [stella] Hello, and.. my game

Subject: Re: [stella] Hello, and.. my game
From: "Fabrizio Zavagli" <rasty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 13:36:30 +0200
Hi Manuel!

Cool, some more great ideas...
Looks like I'd have to update my current objects movement routines. Right
now, I can only set direction, increment and speed.
Porbably I'd have to create some parametrised attack schemes to attach to
each line of objects.. Do you think it would make sense?

About the theme, having the ship collect pieces of something is a good hint,
I'll see what my limited graphics skills can come up with :)

Again, thanks and bye,
Fabrizio.-