Re: [stella] Skeleton - complete

Subject: Re: [stella] Skeleton - complete
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:24:04 +0200
Hi Eric!

>> I think it'd be better, if all 10 skeletons where in the maze at
>> _once_. Right now it's a little boring

> The difficulty with having more than one skeleton is how to display
> multiple skeletons (one skeleton uses both player graphics) and how
> to handle the sound effects for multiple skeletons.  (How do you
> hear both the one ahead of you and the one behind you?)

Ok, I see. How about doing smaller mazes for those kill-o-zap guys like
me?
:-)

>> I'd like to go backwards. :-)

> I'll add it to the list of possible enhancements.  Maybe a
> difficulty switch option.  Depends on how much space I have in the
> PAL version.

Uhm... I've read that a few times now, but I don't get why the PAL
conversion should cause any severe space problems / table
rearrangements.

Just adjust the number of WSYNCs for PAL to burn the additional lines
away, that shouldn't cost a single byte.

Greetings,
	Manuel