Re: [stella] Skeleton - complete

Subject: Re: [stella] Skeleton - complete
From: "Ratiki" <ratiki@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 20:48:16 -0400
> That's part of the challenge.  Try turning around, there is a significant
> difference in volume between ahead & behind.  I still haven't heard from
> anyone with a stereo VCS how well that works.

Unfortunately that's still difficult for deaf and hard of hearing player to
handle.  I myself have trouble telling where the sounds come from in real
life and in some video games.  One example I had trouble would be in Zelda
64: Ocarina of Time where you had to follow the music through the lost
woods.  I had to look up the spoiler to find the direction as I couldn't
tell anyway. (Thankfully the maze in that game isn't randomized or I'd be
screwed)

I still think you should add a pointer somewhere somehow via the difficulity
switch.