RE: [stella] A quick intro

Subject: RE: [stella] A quick intro
From: "Albert Yarusso - AtariAge" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 19:09:16 -0600
Amazingly, I was looking through my garage this weekend and found this very
book.  I am plannning on taking up 2600 programming very soon, so I was
hoping I might have a 6502 book or two stuffed away in a box, but I wasn't
really expecting to find one as it's been about 15 years since I've done any
6502 programming.  :)

 ..Al