Re: [stella] Fastest missile/ball draw

Subject: Re: [stella] Fastest missile/ball draw
From: Kirk Israel <kirkjerk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 17:10:37 -0500
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:52:44 -0500, aaron <amw@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Could you guys please get back on topic? The purpose of the Stella list
> is to discuss the maintenance and administration of the Stella list --
> I'm afraid we're losing focus on that with this technical discussion.

The first rule about stella list is: talk about stella list.

I just had a bummer of a situation.  I remembered this old game Heat
Seeker from an old Compute's Gazette, seemed like a good canidate for
a 2600 port.  Downloaded the disk image, an emulator, went through all
this fuss....
and it's not as good as I remembered. Alas.  Might be worth a java port maybe.

Thos old Gazettes and Antics and Ahoys probably have a # of portable
ideas...on the other hand its kind of sad that everyone (including me)
mostly thinks of ports rather than original game concepts. Ah well!

-Kirk