Re: DocBook -> Jade -> RTF: lists as RTF lists?

Subject: Re: DocBook -> Jade -> RTF: lists as RTF lists?
From: Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 Oct 2000 12:14:23 -0400
/ David Miller <dmiller@xxxxxxxxxxx> was heard to say:
| I need the RTF document produced by the Jade RTF backend to have lists
| as true RTF lists, so that when users edit the RTF document, they get
| automatic list renumbering, etc.  Now, itemizedlists and orderedlists
| are just specially formatted regular paragraphs, as opposed to true RTF
| lists.

I understand your problem and concur basically with what Brandon
replied, but...

I feel compelled to point out that if you people modify the RTF files,
the SG/XML documents that you formatted in the first place will no
longer be the most recent sources and unless you're very careful, bad
things will happen eventually.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--