Re: DocBook -> Jade -> RTF: lists as RTF lists?

Subject: Re: DocBook -> Jade -> RTF: lists as RTF lists?
From: Jorge Godoy <godoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 Oct 2000 15:44:54 -0200

    DM> In short, my most basic requirement is to let users edit their documents
    DM> using their standard authoring tool (Word), but still maintain the
    DM> documents in a format-neutral way (DocBook).

And how are you planning to have RTF->DocBook?

I'm *VERY* interested on this step because some people won't write in
anything different than Word or StarOffice...

As I don't have this "specialized" template (to use with Word), I
can't see how to do that (and I'm not a Word hacker(is it possible?)
to do that, unfortunately).

The biggest problem is to discipline people to write using the correct
markup in Word. People usually change the text appearance at every
point they desire to emphasize or do something different with
that. Few people use the "title 1", "title 2" thing... :-((

See you,
--
Godoy. <godoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.