Re: (dsssl) OpenJade patches for latest JadeTeX?

Subject: Re: (dsssl) OpenJade patches for latest JadeTeX?
From: hoenicka_markus <hoenicka_markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 01:09:35 -0500
Hi again,

>I told Sebasian about a patch to JadeTeX/OpenJade that improves
>the table processing a lot.  You can fetch the patches from:

>http://indev.insu.com/openjade/

>The newest jadetex should include these patches!

I rebuilt OpenJade 1.3 with the above patches on WinNT4/Cygwin 1.1.6 and
ran my previously posted sample file with the JadeTeX macros 3.3. It still
does not work, although the error messages have changed:

! Undefined control sequence.
\endTableCell #1->\ifnum \NRowsSpanned
                                       >1\endJadeRowSpan \fi \rule [-...
\@preamble ...slash \ignorespaces \@sharp
                                          \unskip \relax \@endpbox \e...
\TeXTableCell ...lax \@arstrut \@preamble
                                          \null \ignorespaces
l.371 }
       %
! Missing number, treated as zero.
<to be read again>

\endTableCell #1->\ifnum \NRowsSpanned >
                                        1\endJadeRowSpan \fi \rule [-...
\@preamble ...slash \ignorespaces \@sharp
                                          \unskip \relax \@endpbox \e...
\TeXTableCell ...lax \@arstrut \@preamble
                                          \null \ignorespaces
l.371 }
       %
! Missing } inserted.
<inserted text>
                }
<to be read again>

and so on, for several screens until TeX bails out.

I'm not sure whether it matters here, but due to Cygwin limitations I have
to build OpenJade without locale support.

I'm pretty clueless now. Any ideas?

Markus