Re: (dsssl) [help wanted] OpenJade

Subject: Re: (dsssl) [help wanted] OpenJade
From: Adam Di Carlo <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23 Feb 2001 10:39:46 -0500
"Christof Drescher" <drescher@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> There is. For a long time now. It is just no backend "included" into
> (Open)Jade, but a separate programe written in Java which takes a FOT file.
>
> Did you read none of my messages the last year?

I must have read them and forgot them.  I remember now.  You're the
one that wanted more data coming out of the FOT backend.

I don't know if your PDF system is what Sebastian was talking about or
not...

> And just to repeat myself: Developing is somewhat slow at the moment because
> a few features of the RTF and Tex backend need to be added to the FOT
> backend, which nobody wanted to work on (mainly the "linking" issue to
> support a catalog in the pdf file).

Peter said he'd think about them.  I don't know if he's actually
working on it or not.  Anyhow, Christof, being bitchy and whiney is
hardly going to help your cause...

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>