Re: (dsssl) [help wanted] OpenJade

Subject: Re: (dsssl) [help wanted] OpenJade
From: "Christof Drescher" <drescher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 13:31:27 +0100
Hi Adam!
There is. For a long time now. It is just no backend "included" into
(Open)Jade, but a separate programe written in Java which takes a FOT file.

Did you read none of my messages the last year?

Just have a look at www.pdftech.com and you'll see.

And just to repeat myself: Developing is somewhat slow at the moment because
a few features of the RTF and Tex backend need to be added to the FOT
backend, which nobody wanted to work on (mainly the "linking" issue to
support a catalog in the pdf file).

Christof