Re: [jats-list] JATS - Gripes and Suggestions

Subject: Re: [jats-list] JATS - Gripes and Suggestions
From: "Denise French dfrenchlibrary@xxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 20:21:53 -0000
With that encouragement, I'll go further. We should have a version that
allows everything (all information) now in Blue, but only one sensible way
to do each. And if a user "needs" a different way to do it they should use
a different version. Make one "clean" one and hold the line on softeneing
it. Just expand for new types of informations.

Denise