Re: [stella] Latest version of my new game

Subject: Re: [stella] Latest version of my new game
From: Lee Seitz <lkseitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 14:22:38 -0500 (CDT)
Erik Mooney boldly stated:

>Night Raid, by Epic Megagames.  I came thisclose to registering it, but
>never actually got aorund to sending out the money.

Yeah, that it!  (And I thought I was way off when I was thinking
"Night Mission.")  I did the same thing as far as registeration.

>Ditto for Night Raid.  I think it only had planes, though, no helicopters.

That explains why I was confusing Sabotage with having planes for a
moment.

>It also had cruise missiles where the game was immediately over if one hit
>your cannon.  (but they were worth beaucoup points)

Sabotage had something similar.  In it, planes would drop bombs on
your cannon and it was "hit them or die."  Just as you thought you
couldn't last another second against the planes, you'd go back to the
helicopters dropping paratroopers.

--
   lkseitz    |    Lee K. Seitz * http://home.hiwaay.net/~lkseitz/
      @       |      Dare to be stupid.  Do the Donkey Kong.  O-