Re: [stella] Animating the Marbles

Subject: Re: [stella] Animating the Marbles
From: Paul Slocum <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 00:33:03 -0500

You know, if you are contemplating going to 32K then I don't see why you should hold off on using Superchip RAM. Nobody else has tried for a homebrew so it would be a first. Since Elevator Action was made with Superchip I guess somebody out there can manufacture working superchip boards if you intend on making a run, else cuttle cart and emulator users can play the game.

I didn't realize anyone had a superchip board. Anyone know who did it? I'm not sure if I'd use it for this since it's already so far along, but maybe for another project.

-Paul