Re: [stella] Animating the Marbles

Subject: Re: [stella] Animating the Marbles
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 09:47:35 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 4 Jul 2002, Paul Slocum wrote:

> I didn't realize anyone had a superchip board.  Anyone know who did
> it?  I'm not sure if I'd use it for this since it's already so far along,
> but maybe for another project.

Hmmm....I didn't realize it was a superchip game.  Did (Sean Kelly?) just
canniblize old carts, or did he make a new board?

BTW, I've been approached by someone who's contemplating a new superchip
game.  I've told them that I can do a board, but certainly not soon.
I'm busy with production for this CGE.  :(  The new board could probably
be in production by the end of the year if I put everything else on hold
(a likely situation).  As always, the probability of new hardware
emerging is directly proportional to the number of requests.  ;)

-Chris