Re: [stella] missile vs. player copies

Subject: Re: [stella] missile vs. player copies
From: Manuel Polik <manuel.polik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 16:55:20 +0100
Glenn Saunders wrote:

> At 11:16 AM 2/7/2001 +0100, Manuel Polik wrote:
> ># (&size)
> >of missile copies in every line for both objects!!
>
> Isn't the player and missile copy tied or can you have 3 M0 copies and only P0?

I think _yes_, but in 'Dolphin' they made it in such a tricky way: the #
copies of the missile are used only in scanlines above (dolphin) or
below (kraken) of what I think is the player sprite. The player and
missile sprites are totally *melted* - Awesome, isn't it?

(uhm... short reminder: I'm guessing all this by looking at the game,
not the code :-))

Greetings,
	Manuel

-